JULY 22 – 23 – 24
THURSDAY 10 AM – 2 PM
FRIDAY 10 AM – 2PM
SATURDAY 10 AM – 2 PM
2203 ONION CREEK PARKWAY
Austin, TX 78747
ARE YOU READY FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE?
Mask worn over nose and mouth.
Social distancing still mandatory at all times.
There is a limit of 10 people at a time in the home so, please be patient.
Be prepared to wrap and carry your own purchases.
Are you ready for another adventure?
We want to welcome you to yet another wonderful estate sale in the Onion Creek golfing community. Here you will find amazing original paintings by Texas artists A.D. Greer and Milbie Benge, as well as great furniture by Maitland Smith, Theodore Alexander, Henredon Natchez Collection, and more. Scroll down for a list of more items and check out the gallery for pictures!
P.S. There is only one space for parking inside the edition and we would ask that it be kept reserved for pick-ups and special needs. Please be prepared to park outside the gate and walk. Thank you.
- Framed oil on canvas Mountain Stream Landscape by A.D. Greer 18″x24″ asking price $8,000
- Framed oil on canvas Antique Roses by A.D. Greer 24″x20″ asking price $4,500
- Framed Autumn in Kentucky by Milbie Benge 40″x30″ asking price $4,500
- Theodore Alexander eglomise side table
- Maitland Smith four-drawer chest with serpentine front
- Bernhardt marble-top three-drawer chest
- Pair of berger chairs with Renaissance knight upholstery
- Decorative Crafts Inc. painted demilune cabinet
- Super comfy cream-colored leather sofa
- Ethan-Allen style chest with cabriole legs
- Hampton Bay patio table and chairs
- American Girl dolls and accessories
- Euterpe/Sappho bronze sculpture by Pierre Alexandre Schoenwerk
- Flanders Tapestry with still life of flowers
- Bodycraft rowing machine
- Avalon Comfort Series 7-speed bicycle
- Queen-size bed with headboard
- Women’s fashions
- Check out the gallery for lots more!
Are you read for another adventure?